Who is Conagra Brands?
We are an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.
What Can You Expect from Your Internship?
Your internship will be an 11-week immersion into Conagra Brands and our GBIS (Global Business Information Services) organization.
Your internship will be an immersion into Conagra Brands and our GBIS (Global Business Information Services) organization. Within GBIS, you will work in our Information Security & Risk Management (ISRM) organization. As an intern within ISRM, you will gain hands-on experience in cybersecurity operations as well as broad exposure to all security domains. You will support and improve our SIEM, email protection, network monitoring, end-point protection, and security awareness program to name a few. To enhance your overall understanding of our company, we will provide opportunities to network with peers and leaders to gain an appreciation for the breadth of career paths available at Conagra Brands.
Location: Omaha, NE
Schedule: Interns will work 40 hours a week May 23 – August 5, 2022 with potential for part-time hours extending through the school year
What are the Perks of Being an Intern at Conagra?
- Paid Internship
- Housing Assistance will be available to those who do not have housing in Omaha
- Social and Professional Development Opportunities, such as Intern Orientation, Lessons from Leaders and a Summer Send Off
- Functional and Cross Functional Trainings, Overviews, and Learnings
- Assigned dedicated mentor
- Intern class of 40+ students from 12+ colleges and universities across the country
- Perks such as “dress for your day” attire, 1 p.m. dismissals on Fridays, and free downtown parking
Are You the Right Candidate?
We’re looking for a driven, highly motivated individual who wants to be part of cultivating the most energized, highest impact culture in the food industry. If you are craving an opportunity to build your talents, make a difference, and be empowered to kick start your professional career in a refuse-to-lose environment, then we want to meet you! We encourage you to discover your own potential and we will provide you with unparalleled opportunities to make an impact.
- Are currently enrolled in a degree program with at least 1 semester remaining after your internship
- Will graduate May 2023 or later
- Are pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Cyber Security, or similar majors best suited for this position
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required
- Strong interest in technology and enjoys solving problems with analytical solutions
- Dashboard and report development experience
- High learning agility
- Must attach a resume to your application and should indicate anticipated graduation date and current GPA
- Must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future and must be authorized to work in the United States