PROJECT MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING INTERN (SUMMER 2022)
What Can You Expect from Your Internship?
Your internship will be an 11-week immersion into Conagra Brands and our Engineering organization. You will be responsible for one large primary project as well as other small projects. Projects will vary based on your engineering discipline and may include: supporting project start-up at manufacturing sites, developing unit operational factors, developing & updating specifications, participating in the development of technical solutions, scope, cost and schedule for larger projects.
- Location: Omaha, NE or Chicago, IL with travel to production facilities or Plant locations across the US
- Schedule: Interns will work 40 hours a week May 23 – August 5, 2022
What are the Perks of Being an Intern at Conagra?
- Competitively paid internship with a relocation stipend provided if you are not local to your worksite location
- Travel reimbursement for relocation if you are not local to your worksite location
- Opportunity to manage an impactful business project and present your results
- Social and professional development opportunities including Intern Orientation, #CAGTalks from leaders, and an End of Summer Celebration
- Functional trainings, overviews, and insights
- Dress for your day
- Large intern cohort of 65+ students from 15+ universities across the country
Are You the Right Candidate?
We’re looking for someone who wants to be part of promoting the most energized, highest impact culture in the food industry. If you are craving an opportunity to make a difference and be empowered to kick start your professional career in a refuse-to-lose environment, then we want to meet you! We encourage you to discover your potential and we will provide you with unparalleled opportunities to make a difference. Qualified candidates:
- Are currently enrolled in a degree program with at least 1 semester remaining after your internship
- Are graduating in Fall 2022 or Spring 2023
- Are pursuing a degree in Engineering