In February 2021, Constant Contact’s former parent company, Endurance Group, was acquired by Clearlake Capital and Siris Capital. As part of this acquisition, Constant Contact was spun off to operate as a stand-alone business and Endurance has been dissolved.
We couldn’t be more excited to continue the focus on building simple, yet powerful tools that help small businesses achieve their goals with our new partnership.
Constant Contact is a software company that provides a range of intuitive marketing applications designed to help small businesses and nonprofits expand their customer bases and nurture relationships. Solutions include email marketing, event marketing, social campaigns, and reporting. Within the role you will be serving small businesses and nonprofits worldwide, all while jump-starting your career in a fun, fast-paced environment.
We’re looking to expand our team of developers for Spring 2022. We are a fun, collaborative, agile work team solving interesting engineering challenges involving scale and big data. As a part of our team, you’ll be working with innovative tools, processes, and people to engineer web applications that are distributed and consumed on a massive scale.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the development of features that allow our customers to grow and manage their lists of contacts
- Develop high quality, maintainable code with full automation
- Ensure high-quality standards are maintained throughout the codebase by being an active participant in code reviews
- Maintain the health of the codebase through appropriate refactoring and improvement of existing functionality
Who you are:
- Available January – June 2022
- Working towards a B.S in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent discipline
- You are a dedicated software craftsperson who cares deeply about best practices and what it takes to write and maintain great code.
- Experience with Ruby/Rails and/or Java
- Ability and interest to closely collaborate with a wide range of people to understand business needs and requirements
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we’re proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we’re working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you’re passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.