Constellis NSD is an industry leader in providing elite security services in some of the world’s most challenging and austere environments. Our team of highly trained, experienced security operators provide low profile security solutions in high threat, sensitive environments for our prestigious U.S. Government customers. Our team of High Threat Static Security Specialist have a long-established reputation for providing exceptional security service to our U.S. Government customer.
Constellis NSD is currently recruiting High Threat Static Security Operators for assignments in some of the world’s most challenging and dynamic locations. We look for people of the utmost caliber with extensive military experience and unquestionable accountability, integrity, and professionalism. If you meet the requirements for this position, please apply to a member of our Recruiting Staff can review your application.
All candidates must be willing to serve as Static Security Specialists at High Threat, OCONUS locations in austere environments, and pass pre-deployment medical screening to include a USG mandated Physical Fitness Readiness test and weapons qualifications.
- US Citizen
- Security Clearance Required: Top Secret (Have or able to obtain and maintain)
- 4 Years of Active Duty Military Experience in a Combat Arms MOS
- Must have at least one (1) year operational experience in the current theaters of operations while in the military. (Note: Contracted time will not count towards deployment experience).
- Candidate must be in good physical shape, with the ability to pass a physical fitness test.
- Candidate must also possess developed shooting skills and the ability to pass advanced marksmanship evaluations with an array of weapons systems to include primary, secondary and crew-served.
- US Tourist Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- High school Diploma or GED
- Honorable Discharge from the Military
- DD-214 (if applicable)
- No Felony or Domestic Violence convictions
Constellis NSD is the undisputed industry leader in this program, with a large, professional support team in the U.S. and a well-developed chain of command and support network down range. You’ll find the mission to be rewarding and challenging, you’ll receive thorough training, superior living conditions, and excellent compensation. Our screening process follows a strict set of requirements and can take some time – anywhere from one to six months.
About Our Company
Triple Canopy/Constellis provides mission support, security, and training services to government agencies and multinational corporations worldwide. Triple Canopy/Constellis values diversity and its impact on a high-performance culture. We are an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer and consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. As set forth in its Code of Business Ethics and Conduct, Triple Canopy / Constellis Group is committed to the highest standards of integrity, ethical behavior, and compliance with all applicable laws. As a prospective employee of Triple Canopy / Constellis Group, I will support these objectives by complying with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations and fulfilling humanitarian responsibilities towards all those affected by the Company’s business activities. I also agree to respect the various cultures in all parts of the world in which it operates. Multiple locations in Afghanistan.