Sales and Marketing Associate:
Who We Are
CQA is a small company with a large profile within the telecommunications industry. You can find us in the arena with industry giants and regulators alike. We pride ourselves in punching “above our weight” and are in constant pursuit of new challenges to expand our competencies. While we are proud of our accomplishments, we define ourselves by the courage to always do what’s right and the resolve to leave no stone unturned.
What We Do
We excel in two areas: bespoke telecommunications economics work and the creation of niche datasets that enable companies and regulators to allocate their capital more efficiently. Clients such as the Federal Communications Commission and U.S. Department of Commerce have relied on our expertise to inform policy and regulatory decisions. Our valuation and appraisal services inform the tax and M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) initiatives for companies like AT&T, Verizon, and Comcast.
CQA is based in Cincinnati, Ohio, with an office in Seattle, Washington and presence in Washington, D.C.
Who You Are
You’re ready to inform and execute a Go to Market strategy for a first-of-its-kind dataset. You’re a talker who knows when to listen and you pride yourself on asking great questions that deepen your relationship with someone. You see the weeds, and know them well, but know when to avoid them. You’re also ready to grow your hard skills in Sales and Sales Operations, but also have an interest in Lead Generation and Digital Marketing.
This position will work along-side CQA’s Vice President of Business Development, and with other staff and Partners to grow CQA’s data and applications products business, as well as consulting services. The market environment for CQA’s products and services is unique and requires both the development of a significant online profile, as well as face-to-face relationship building. We’re looking for a candidate who can develop an understanding of complex telecommunication economic and network issues, federal regulation and policy, and be able to speak confidently within these environments in which CQA conducts business.
· 1+ years’ experience in Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Marketing Communications or related field
· 1+ years’ work experience developing client specific presentations using data visualization or other analytic tools
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
· Must be able to convey complex ideas in the written form
· Organized, detail oriented, and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
· Sales funnel management
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Microsoft Excel
· Salesforce (Sales Cloud funnel management)
· Digital marketing asset creation
· Use of website CMS systems
· Use of visualization tools—PowerBI, Tableau, etc
20% – Travel to locations such as Washington, D.C., and other client locations, as well as trade conferences, seminars and other events
· Competitive Salary and Benefits