Trapollo is a leading provider of managed services that enable healthcare providers, home health agencies and insurers to successfully deploy telehealth and remote health monitoring solutions.
Trapollo designs, deploys, and manages the non-clinical aspects of large scale nation-wide customer-sponsored telehealth and remote patient monitoring programs for chronic disease management, independent living, and employer health and wellness programs.
As part of the Cox Communications family dedicated to improving the quality of life across communities, Trapollo is leveraging Cox’s power of connectivity to bring technology where it is needed, providing more effective and continuous care.
The Supply Chain Intern will gain hands-on experience as a part of a team of supply chain specialists and support the distribution processes of products to its clients. This position will be based in Sterling, Virginia.
· Supports the receiving and distribution of equipment for our customers and associated materials necessary to support the business
· Perform critical tasks to fulfill orders in a variety of departments including Quality Assurance and Procurements/Shipments.
· Ensures accuracy & quality control of both inbound & outbound orders.
· Generates and utilizes reports to pull, prepare and stage orders for distribution to customers and partners
· Troubleshoot issues and helps to research and identify resolutions
· Test and prepare medical devices for accuracy to go into circulation
· Utilizes the Trapollo Management Console (TMC) to successfully receive and ship equipment
· Assists in periodic and annual inventory cycle counts
· Utilizes light warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks (push & electric).
· Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment.
ATTRIBUTES WE ARE SEEKING:
· Strong reasoning skills to identify inventory issues and understand best course of action.
· Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
· Experience with Microsoft Office (basic Excel spreadsheets/Word)
· Adept at learning and using new technologies
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· Currently enrolled in a related degree program such as Supply Chain, Business Administration, etc.
· All candidates must submit a resume, participate in an interview, and successfully pass a background check and drug screening