We are currently looking for a Customer Service – Insurance Liaison to join our rapidly growing team! Our ideal candidate has the ability to build rapport with families, health care providers, and insurance companies in a compassionate and efficient manner over the phone. This position plays an integral role in the patient and family experience by expediting the insurance process while maintaining a high-level of customer service. This role will also effectively question/investigate benefits and eligibility for multiple insurances throughout the country. We’re looking for someone with the ability to thoroughly research and pinpoint the critical insurance answers our families need, in order to make an informed decision regarding treatment.
The perfect candidate enjoys collaborating with a team of passionate individuals in a dynamic, office environment. They love learning new things in a fast-paced, ever-evolving company. We’re looking for someone who enjoys solving problems with a high sense of urgency in order to make sure infants and their families begin treatment as quickly as possible due to the limited window for treatment.
We will train you on the insurance process and the things unique to Cranial Technologies!
At Cranial Technologies we’re not just reshaping heads, we’re reshaping lives. Families choose us because of the different kind of healthcare experience we offer through exceptional customer service, superior outcomes using the DOC Band® and a passion for the babies we treat.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all of our families over the phone
- Coordination of information between referring physicians, insurance companies and our own treatment clinics
- Obtain insurance authorizations
- Research, review and effectively document benefits, eligibility, and authorization requirements within our system
- Accurately verify benefits and eligibility to ensure our families can make an informed decision in regards to their cost associated with treatment
- Review cost shares, co-payments and financial responsibilities with our patients families
- Ability to work on a team
- Ability to learn new things and apply them in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- 1 – 2 years customer service or related experience
- 1 – 2 years experience with computer software
- Investigative, curious and problem solving mindset
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Personable, warm, empathetic, and professional in communication style over the phone and with team members
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance