At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally.
Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
Crestron has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Trainer to join our team. This is an exciting time to join Crestron as we continue to innovate our product line and expand our training course catalog. We are looking for someone who has a passion for helping others learn and a commitment to serving as a strong product advocate.
- Facilitate technical training courses on Crestron solutions and related topics for external customers, partners and employees.
- Set up and configure classroom hardware & software for hands on technical training.
- Design and develop instructor led and/or online solutions for technical training courses
- Must be able to grade student exams, validate certifications and use best judgment on critical items.
- Collaborate cross-functionally towards the development of course material.
- Maintain and set up sales/trade show demo equipment, including Southwest Experience Center functionality.
- Deliver all necessary documents connected to training courses, including but not limited to feedback and evaluations.
- Maintain subject matter expertise within the AV industry.
- Research and remain current on various adult learning methods, including instructor skills, course design, learning standards, and evaluation techniques.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Dedicated training facility, minimal travel required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience within the IT, AV or technology industry
- Experience with programming language constructs in any IDE, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Crestron Certified Programmer is preferred.
At Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship now and in the future.
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.