Location: Remote or VA; CA
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. Because of that we’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and talent. Our culture was purpose-built to be remote first, and we offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. If you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology with a team that makes a difference every day, let’s talk.
About the Role:
If you are looking to gain valuable internship experience while working with an exceptional talent team hiring the best while solving real world problems, we are the place for you!
As a Technical Sourcing Intern, you will demonstrate your ability to get creative and innovative in finding extraordinary talent through unconventional means. You will play an integral role in partnering closely with the business and talent team to identify, attract, assess and hire exceptional people for highly competitive Engineering roles at CrowdStrike. This position would be a great opportunity to begin a career in recruiting
This is a part time internship during the fall/winter semester (10-19 hours a week). This role is based out of one of our offices located in Irvine, CA; Sunnyvale, CA or Arlington, VA.
What you’ll be doing:
- Directly source hard to find and niche candidates utilizing creativity thru LinkedIn Recruiter, internal and external networks and other sites to perform Boolean searches.
- Compose compelling email campaigns that highlight the exciting Engineering career opportunities and incredible culture at CrowdStrike.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity through exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Identify and assess a strong and diverse candidate pool.
- Have a strong attention to detail while operating with a sense of urgency.
- Liaise closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand requirements of position and function.
What You’ll Need:
- Working towards a degree in Information Technology, Business, Communications, Human Resources, Organizational Development, social sciences or related field. Graduating no earlier than August 2022.
- Experience working in an HR or Talent Acquisition team a plus
- Experience with customer service and communications
- Proficient in a Mac environment, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience utilizing LinkedIn and LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus
- A strong passion to learn about technology and cybersecurity
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-friendly culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid Parental Leave, including adoption
- Wellness programs
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Open offices have stocked kitchens, coffee, soda and treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives that encourage new ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and develop talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.