Business Immersion Program
At Crown Castle, we work around the country to build and maintain the infrastructure behind the world’s most revolutionary technologies. Our portfolio of communications infrastructure (towers, small cells, fiber) connects cities and communities to essential data, technology, and wireless service—bringing information, ideas and innovations to the people and businesses that need them. As the nation’s largest provider of communications infrastructure and with more than 5,000 employees across the country, we’ve been building the connections that people depend on for 25 years. Crown Castle is an S&P 500 company and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the United States with an enterprise value of approximately $110 billion.
Position Title: Business Immersion Program Participant
Our Business Immersion Program is a full-time, two-year learning and development program that offers participants the ability to experience and actively contribute to our dynamic culture, highly unique business model, and ever-evolving business strategy immediately out of college. We are seeking critical thinkers who embrace the opportunity to add value to a continuously growing company and help drive our mission of transforming the way we are all connected. You can choose one of four paths that most closely align to your interests and skill-sets: Finance, General, Process & Performance, or Technology & Innovation. Within your preferred path, you will rotate through three eight-month assignments that are each uniquely crafted to enhance personal development and value creation. At the conclusion of the program, participant are in high demand across the organization for their next role. Leaders partner to transition our early career talent into positions that align business need, personal development, and individual interest.
· The Finance path provides broad exposure across functions yielding deep understanding of our business model, value creation, and organizational decision making. With rotations through three distinct teams, you’ll get hands-on, experiential challenges and responsibilities to help develop a vast financial skillset. Upon completion of the path, teammates are prepared to contribute to an assortment of finance roles across the company.
· The General Path provides a holistic view of the company through cross-business and cross-functional experiences. Participants build business acumen through collaboration within broad disciplines and execution of real-life projects to absorb how we bring possibility to life. After completing the General Path, teammates depart prepared to offer unique perspectives and solutions to complex business problems.
Process & Performance
· The Process & Performance path equips participants with the skills and knowledge fundamental to designing processes and driving performance. You’ll have meaningful development opportunities, including site tours, customer exposure, and owning project financials. At the conclusion of the Process & Performance Path, teammates are prepared to drive value in delivering to our customers and communities we serve.
Tech & Innovation
· The Tech & Innovation path offers a unique experience focused on development of both technical and business competencies. Participants benefit from a wide scope of experiences, job specific training and diversified technical skills. Graduates of the Tech & Innovation Path are prepared to think critically and unlock innovation that enables the next generation of transformative technologies.
Essential Job Functions
- Embody a growth mindset and embrace opportunities for personal growth & development.
- Learn how to contribute results that impact value creation.
- Collaborate with teammates to develop business insights and cultivate innovation.
- Partner with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure our brand remains strong and continues to grow.
- Build effective networks throughout the business.
- Embrace change and be agile in adjusting approach to new solutions, projects and assignments.
- Practice sound judgement and decision making when working with leadership on assignments, projects, and other deliverables.
- Represent the Business Immersion Program community via personal and professional actions. Commitment to our culture and program requirements, in addition to performance in assignment is expected.
- Geographic flexibility in relocating every eight months for a period of two years. Also, open to relocation upon placement as a full-time employee.
· Graduated from an accredited institution either in Fall 2021 or Spring 2022
· Bachelor’s Degree required (Candidates will begin employment in the Summer of 2022, and must have obtained a bachelor’s degree prior to start day)
· Authorization to work in the U.S. on a full-time, regular basis without additional sponsorship
· You must be able to re-locate to an assigned location approximately three times over a two-year period
· Ability to effectively navigate change
· Critical thinking skills
· Economic Thinking
· Effective communication skills
· Resourcefulness when faced with ambiguity
· Self-awareness and humility
· Strategic thinking skills
· Past positions in leadership in clubs/organizations
If you have questions, please contact University.Relations@crowncastle.com