Time Frame: Summer 2021
Digital Experience Intern
This role is designed to provide hands on experience to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards of the CUNA Mutual Group Digital Experience department within our Business Experience Unit. Candidates will have the opportunity to apply what they have learned in a classroom environment while gaining new skills in a dynamic professional setting. The Business Experience Unit is responsible for driving customer expansion and lead generation by being an industry thought leader and bringing forward customer-centric solutions.
This position will work with a creative, nimble Digital Experience team focused on helping the BXU sales team achieve their strategic goals in a changing world. No two days are the same and will require flexibility, attention to detail, and self-motivation to solve problems and bring forward solutions. The ideal candidate will have marketing course work with a desire to move into a marketing career after graduation.
- Deliver engaging digital customer experiences by combining innovation, technology, customer insights and business need.
- UI design of e-mails and websites, building prototypes and conducting user experience tests.
- Refining designs to meet customer expectations.
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergrad program working towards a bachelor’s degree.
- Strong computer (MS Office—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Suite), analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must as well as intellectual curiosity and the desire to learn.
- Honesty, integrity, professionalism and confidentiality are required.
- Must be able to think, act, and prioritize in a pressured, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.