SIMULIA – R&D Test Management Developer
Imagine new horizons…
SIMULIA, Dassault Systemes’ world leading brand for advanced finite element simulation software, is looking for a highly motivated R&D Test Management Developer to join our world class technical team at our headquarters located in Providence, RI.
We at Dassault Systèmes are, committed to empower passionate individuals willing to better our world. Let’s address together the challenges ahead with the power of our virtual universes!
What will your role be?
As a member of the Test Management team you will contribute to the development of new applications enabling customers to define, schedule, track, modify and evaluate physical tests and simulations employing some of the latest UX technologies currently available in an agile environment.
- Participate in the development of a family of web apps Define and design applications based on the Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration(OSLC) data model
- Plan and develop user interface employing React Hooks
- Collaborate on the development of applications employing Agile methodologiesDaily SCRUMs
- Bi-weekly meetings with field engineers and customers for evaluation and feedback
- Assist in the design of REST-based web services
- Work closely with other Dassault Systemes teams to integrate functionality
- Design and write unit tests, maintaining a high code coverage to prevent regressions
Key Success Skills
- Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree with 3+ years of experience
- Web Development with Agile methodology
- Functional Programming Principles
- Understanding of Finite State Machines (XState) and state management (Redux)
- Continuous Development / Deployment practices (GitLab)
- Unit testing (Jest) and code coverage (SonarQube)
- Software architecture and Web App development
- Cloud Services development
- Software Security and Software Performance
- User experience – Ergonomy
- User and Customer focus
- Effective Communication
- Knowledge & Know-How Management
- Familiarity with Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) concepts
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), 3 weeks’ vacation, 9 paid holidays plus 3 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.