DataLab USA is an analytics and technology driven database marketing consultancy. We combine sophisticated technology, cutting edge analytics and an intrinsic understanding of marketing to build large-scale addressable marketing programs for Fortune 500 companies. Our clients operate in multiple verticals: Financial Service, Insurance, Telcom, and Travel & Leisure.
Programmer Analyst is an entry level position in the Analytics department with a focus on learning fundamental skills and applying them to existing processes. Employees will largely be expected to learn by doing. They will execute, monitor and QC existing ETL, Reporting and Campaign processes thereby contributing to the team while developing an understanding of DataLab’s solution and how it serves to achieve client goals.
· Monitor existing process execution to ensure completion
· Execute & review existing process QC reports
· Review wiki and other documentation to understand existing processes purpose and steps
· Update Wiki documentation to improve team documentation
· Review ETL QC reports and identify any data quality issues
· Run existing scripts to update DWH
· Perform QC to ensure proper execution and completeness of DWH
· Run existing scripts to generate client reports
· QC & review report providing feedback to internal customers & stakeholders
· Assist with minor modifications & enhancements to reports
· Save all work with careful documentation (for QC and future use)
Responsibility Details (once trained)
o Automate existing production code
o Assist with development of ad-hoc reports
o Know all client file inputs for a campaign, understand which would be critical for campaign processing and how the fields within each file are used in the campaign and results reporting
o Understand the content of the data in the environment as well as basic usage of it
o Understand the basic account business objectives and different business terminologies
o Understand the account basic business requirements and how it applies to the role
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Work experience a plus
· Direct Marketing experience or knowledge a plus
· Certifications/Technical training are a plus
· Ability to learn SQL, Tableau, automation scheduling software
· Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to communicate clearly
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment
DataLab USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To apply for this position, please complete an application online, which can be found at www.datalabusa.com/careers.