As a Software Quality Assurance Intern on our Engineering Team at DATIS you’ll apply your classroom-learned skills to review requirements, run manual testing, and contribute to the development of e3, our HCM and Payroll platform.
As a paid intern you’ll have the opportunity to gain practical experience with a fast-paced SaaS company. High-performing interns will have a path to a full-time, permanent role as a Quality Assurance analyst at DATIS.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate to design UAT and load/stress tests
- Practice Agile development to plan, develop, test, and release new features
- Participate in “Lunch and Learn” events with your peers to learn and discuss new technology
- Gain functional business experience and knowledge through our banking and HR software
What you bring to the role:
- An understanding of simple, standard software testing practices
- A sense of curiosity to learn try new things and learn new technology like Appium, AWS, and other tools in our tech stack
- A collaborative attitude to work with a strong, explorative team always willing help solve complex issues
- Eagerness to embrace DATIS’ culture and core values
Who We Are:
We are dedicated every day to building better software to support the missions of organizations that impact lives for social good. We provide a completely unified HR and Payroll SaaS platform that enables health and human services organizations to increase visibility, maximize resources, and better achieve their mission.
Though founded over 20 years ago, we operate like a start-up: fast-paced and rapidly growing. Our culture of freedom and responsibility empowers our team to use their passion and talent to make a positive impact each day. If you’re a team player who is curious, committed to results and unafraid of a challenge, you’ll love the community at DATIS.
As a part of the application process, candidates will be asked to complete an assessment by The Predictive Index. We consider the results as one factor alongside other qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.