Day One is seeking an undergraduate or graduate student, or a community member, to
participate in a part-time, unpaid Development and Special Event internship opportunity from
September – December 2021 (commitment of 3 days or 15 – 20 hours per week). This position will report to and work closely with the Associate Director of Development. This internship is unpaid and offers academic credit if applicable. The internship will be remote. Candidates must have access to a computer and internet.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Research prospective foundations, grants and corporate donors
· Social prospecting for major donor candidates
· Data entry into our CRM database (Salesforce) maintaining best data hygiene practices
· Provide administrative support and perform other duties as assigned
· Previous event planning and fundraising experience a plus, not a must
· Superior organizational and communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to take initiative
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and strong internet skills required
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume in Handshake or via email to Lindsay Mitcher (she/her), Associate Director of Development, at email@example.com.