We are looking for fun and energetic male and female camp counselors! Decoma has been around since 1949 and there’s a reason–join us for our 73rd summer and see why. We promise it will be the best summer job you’ve ever had!
- 1 year of college or equivalent experience.
- Group activity leadership and/or previous camp counseling experience with comparable age.
- Must have experience working with children.
- Carries out daily schedule of activities for camper group.
- Stays with campers at all times providing constant supervision.
- Provides immediate assistance to campers in event of emergencies.
- Assists campers in tasks as needed.
- Sets a good example for the group and acts as a role model for campers in regard to camp policy, procedures and philosophy.
- Works collaboratively with other staff and management in a variety of planning, activity and problem-solving situations.
- Follow all COVID-19 guidelines and protocols.
- Participates in pre-camp training and ongoing in-service training.