We are looking for a Business Development Intern to support our business development team while learning about all facets of marketing in a rapidly growing company. You will work alongside the marketing & sales team and will spend your time researching home decor & furniture brands, SMB retailers, and interior designers & decorators, and bloggers/writers.
- Researching unsigned home decor/furniture brands, SMB retailers, interior designers & decorators, and bloggers/writers
- Assisting Business Development and Marketing Team on all matters related to brand partnership, SMB retailer acquisitions, and co-branding deals
- Building database for Business Development and Research A&R
- Assisting with Business Development focused on KPI, trends, etc
- Strong interest and passion in home design and furniture shopping
- Comfortable and skilled in both written and verbal communication
- Basic understanding of interior design and home decor industry
- Knowledgeable of domestic and international brands and retailers
- Experienced in collecting, organizing, and manipulating large pools of data
- Confident carrying out projects from start to finish, and providing quality outputs
- Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethic, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities
- Candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks in a start-up environment
- This internship will benefit someone who is interested in marketing, business development, interior design, communications and technology
- Paid internship.
- Duration: 3 – 6 months with the opportunity to become a full-time employee after trial period