Electronics Technician, 593926600
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Identifies, reviews, and analyzes specifications, drawings, standards, and other pertinent data which defines the testing to be performed.
- Performs testing on a variety of electronic devices using Automated Test Equipment (ATE) and devises complex test equipment setups.
- Interprets test results from hand recorded (or ATE generated) data and prepares detailed test reports.
- Performs assigned tasks to support the DNA markings Certification Process.
- Develops test programs for the ATE and devises computer controlled test setups utilizing the most efficient computer language.
- Develops, designs, lays-out, and fabricates test fixtures and test circuits for use with ATE and computer controlled test equipment setups.