How to Apply Instructions
This must be completed by the application deadline for your application to be considered:
- Apply using the “Apply Externally” button, which will take you to the following link: https://deloitteus.avature.net/su/95563494d76d3b8d. Complete the application and be sure to submit your resume and unofficial transcripts.
Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory Analyst – Health Care/Life Sciences
The Regulatory landscape is changing at a faster pace than ever before. Life Science companies continue to respond to a changing global landscape and strive to provide innovative solutions to today’s challenges. Health Care Provider and Plan organizations are rapidly changing and converging in response to regulatory and market pressures. At Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory, we understand how complex these challenges are and work with our clients in the U.S. and around the world to drive progress, create value and mitigate risk. Our professionals help to guide traditional health care and life science companies as they navigate the complexities of the U.S. and global healthcare systems. With market, political and legislative changes altering the industry, we help our clients develop innovative solutions. We’re looking for a highly-knowledgeable, strategic thinker who can help our clients assess, analyze and improve the effectiveness of governance, financial and regulatory control processes.
Work you’ll do
As a Health Care/Life Sciences Analyst, you’ll apply your critical thinking and analytical skills to help solve some of our clients’ most challenging business issues. Helping them to understand and comply with federal and state regulations as well as other industry guidance, you’ll work to develop innovative business models to drive business performance. Working with a variety of clients, you will be part of teams that provide recommendations to drive performance and assist our clients with enterprise risk and regulatory compliance activities. We want a strong communicator who can not only help our clients manage and mitigate their business and technology risks, but also help them understand the complex issues of performance, controls and analysis.
Regardless of project type, your work will require:
• Strong analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team on multiple tasks and assignments
Our Health Care/Life Sciences teams are specialists in a highly evolving and complex field and their work is both challenging and unique. They work with federal and international agencies, helping clients to understand very specialized markets and drive their business performance. The teams cover two distinct areas; Business Risk who work with clients on traditional areas of risk management and Technology Risk, who advise clients on systems and information technology. Whichever team you join, you will find specialists at the top of their field, advising clients on constantly emerging issues. Learn more about our Health Care/Life Sciences practice.
• Undergraduate or Master’s degrees in the following majors:
• Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering, or related fields of study
• MBA with a concentration in Healthcare, Masters in Health Information Management, Masters in Healthcare Administration, Masters of Public Health, or equivalent experience in a clinical or consulting firm setting
• Travel up to 75% may be required dependent on role and location. (While 75% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Advanced proficiency with tools like Excel, Access, and Tableau
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Strong academic track record (GPA of 3.2 or above)
• Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs, etc.)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. But don’t take our word for it: Be inspired by the stories of our people.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this document, “Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit, assurance, and risk and financial advisory services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of our legal structure. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.