The Cyber Blue/Purple Teams are responsible for all phases of the cyber security incident management process, which includes monitoring, detection, and incident response activities while also managing the coverage quality and effectiveness of the security monitoring tools. The Cyber Risk intern will be assigned to an analyst and spend the first three weeks going through activities, tools, and processes. After the initial overview, the assigned analyst will the intern on an entry-level monitoring assignment and provide oversight of the intern’s work while on the assignment. The intern will join the weekly/bi-weekly team meetings to gain exposure to the Cyber Blue/Purple Team operations across locations. The intern will also shadow the analysts as they work through their daily/monthly activities such as content creation, creating coverage metrics, and providing insight into more advanced enablement activities performed by the team. The Cyber Blue/Purple Team Manager (US) will conduct weekly 1-on-1 meetings with the intern to answer questions and gain feedback on the program.
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the following curriculums: Computer Science, Information Security, Cybersecurity, Computer Forensics.
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (now or in the future)
- Candidates must have minimum of a 3.2 GPA to be considered
About our Internship Program:
DTCC offers 10-week summer internships for university students in several departments and locations around the globe. Internships are an opportunity to contribute to DTCC’s daily operations, while learning more about the company and the financial services and technology industries. As a summer intern, you’ll be aligned as closely as possible to a team that leverages your academic skills and considers your future career aspirations. Upon a successful summer, interns will have the opportunity to be considered for our new graduate program upon obtaining their degree, also known as the EDGE Program.
Here’s what you can expect as a DTCC intern:
- Access to senior leaders
- Workshops for skill-building and career development
- Participation in employee resource groups
- Team volunteering with local charities
- A sense of community
Engage with DTCC this Fall:
Meet and learn from our colleagues as we host a series of virtual events this Fall. Visit our careers site at rb.gy/s6vxic to learn more and RSVP for our events.
- August – October 2021: Engage with us virtually and apply to our jobs
- November – January 2022: Interview virtually with our team
- February 2022: Receive an offer and accept!
- February – June 2022: Engage with our colleagues as you close out your school year
- June 2022: Start the Summer Intern Program