For over 60 years, DJS Associates, Inc. has been, and continues to be, a trusted source of quality engineering, forensic consulting and litigation support services for the legal community, insurance industry, government entities, and the public and private sectors.
DJS Associates provides scientific investigation and expert testimony to the insurance, legal and engineering professions, as well as government entities. Our forensic experts are nationally recognized, board-certified specialists. The professionals at DJS Associates share a common commitment to providing honest and accurate assessments and rendering ethical opinions.
The Information Technology Manager position leads and supports the planning and delivery of customer support services including installation, consultation, troubleshooting, assistance, and training. This position will have the opportunity to develop strategic initiatives and lead a variety of internal projects. Project developments will offer the opportunity to become proficient with both frontend and backend language frameworks, as well as in server, network, and hosting environments. The position will support web development and related technologies. The Information Technology Manager reports to the Director of Information Systems.
More specifically, job duties include:
· Identifying and resolving problems in response to customer reported incidents
· Installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining hardware, software, operating systems, and associated services
· Planning and analysis of work processes
· Researching and reporting trends and patterns of problems
· Developing and maintaining problem tracking databases
· Performing backup and recovery operations
· Consulting with users to identify needs
· Ensuring the application of information security policies and practices
· Developing training materials and performing information system training sessions
· Working closely with UI designers to transform prototypes into production application
· Building and managing company website functions
· Developing and applying well-functioning code with an emphasis on mobile responsive design
· A minimum of two years of IT support and/or software development experience
· Experience developing and maintaining an active website preferred
· Experience using and supporting frontend and backend tools for web development preferred
· Experience using Git and reviewing code preferred
· Understand basic UX principles
· Organizational and time-management skills
· Effective verbal and written communication skills