This position will be located in San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago
We are looking for a SE Intern to join our Solution Engineering organization. Reporting to the Director, Solution Architecture, this intern will play an important role in our Solution Engineering team assisting in a variety of projects and tasks related to the delivery of the solution engineering demos and supporting content to our sales teams.
• Gathering input and content from SE leaders on enablement initiatives and implementing the
updates in our certification programs (learning management systems)
• Regular cadence of posting new content reminders, headlines and information through our
collaboration tools – Salesforce.com Chatter and Slack.
• Assisting with the development and enablement of new demo presentations and stories
• Assisting our SE Enablement lead with program improvements and various tasks to update and
uplevel SE enablement initiatives
• Attending meetings with the SE and Sales teams to understand the various programs we are
implementing and maintaining in our Sales organization
• Currently pursuing a degree in computer science, sales, or business and enrolled for one
quarter or semester following intern role
• Junior standing and Graduates
• This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic, proficient project management skills that enable the ability to
take an assignment and successfully execute in a given timeline
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Currently enrolled in an accredited university
• Familiarity and comfort level working in Microsoft Office tools and Google Suite Apps.
• Ability to learn new applications quickly – Zoom for webcasts, Slack for communications and
collaboration, Salesforce.com/Chatter for communications and collaboration, Learning Management
Systems for field training delivery/reporting.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Outgoing with a comfort level working with and collaborating across various organizations.