Project Management Office UAT – Part Time Summer Job
Job ID 2021-3858
Working at Easterseals Southern California is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to make profound and positive difference in people’s lives, every day. Our purpose is to change the way the world defines and views disability. At ESSC, you’ll join a team of caring colleagues who will help support you in your role. This position is in our Information Technology (IT) Department. It is a temporary, summer job that lasts for 12 weeks but could potentially be longer. We are flexible on start & end dates to align with school schedules. Hours are part-time for 15-20 hours a week. The team is working remotely at this time, but may resume working in-person out of the Irvine office. This job is ideal for students or professionals looking for summer work experience. Students should have completed coursework in computer software, engineering, and/or information technologies and be comfortable applying skills in a testing environment.
Primary job duties:
- Job Duty – to assist the PMO and End User Services with Change Management – someone who will function on behalf of the end user to test functionality and features, as a pre-deployment check and post-deployment validation.
- Job Duty – to assist the PMO Lead with development of UAT checklists, specifically in cases related to IT Infrastructure, Security and NetSmart version upgrades. Observe the technical testing, and/or review the testing results documentation for any discrepancies or loopholes, and then perform the UAT function and document results.
This is a part time summer job!
High school diploma, 2 years college coursework in journalism, English, communications, computer science or engineering, or equivalent certification/experience in computer science and/or engineering.
In user operations –at least 2 years –
- Creating adoption of formal business processes in UAT
- Business analysis
- Documenting business requirements and non-functional business requirements for an implementation process of new software products and enhancements
Any required Certifications:
Any Microsoft product or computer science and technology certifications are ideal.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The ability to be able to learn quickly, retain information, be detail oriented and very organized, document and communicate well.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and Word are a must, tech savvy.
- Knowledge and practical application of Testing V Model, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, UAT.