Founded in 1920, Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2020 revenues of approximately $8.5 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA. For more information, visit www.eastman.com.
- Analyzing, designing, and implementing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions.
- Analyzing process steps in existing business processes typically done by human users.
- Identifying business operation processes that are feasible for automation.
- Assessing and documenting technical and functional requirements of processes to be automated.
- Implementing and supporting robotic process automation solutions.
- Functioning as a liaison between internal business units and the IT department.
- Providing business units with technical advice regarding capabilities of RPA solutions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field. Or Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering with Computer Science courses/applicable experience.
- Some programming experience, industry or academic
- Software design principals and best practices
- Collaboration and communication
- RPA platforms
- Business process mapping and optimization
- Lean Six Sigma
- Distributed systems design and implementation
- Systems integration design and implementation
- Build and leverage cross-functional working relationships
- Effectively communicate with verbal, written, and listening skills
- Take initiative and make decisions based on sound judgment
- Contribute to team and company culture in a positive way
- Maintain confidentiality
- Work in a virtual and physical team environment, across multiple countries and cultures
- Collaborate effectively with business partners, peers, and management
- Produce detailed, relevant documentation and reports, as required
- Successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Use analytical experience and troubleshooting skills across multiple systems
- Follow up and follow through on assigned responsibilities
- Manage assignments/commitments by providing quality solutions while meeting deadlines
- Develop technical requirement documents and blueprint documents
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.