Want to impact the world’s largest mobile marketplace? We have a place for you! We are looking for a junior iOS Engineer to help us bring new product features to life for eBay Mobile. This is an amazing opportunity to join a world leader in mobile commerce and directly impact the lives of a global population while increasing the revenue of eBay exponentially.
Who are we?
We are the Trust team, responsible for several post-transactional experiences such as Cancel, Returns, eBay Moneyback guarantee, Feedback and seller standards – to redesign the Native experiences.
We work in small, focused, collaborative project teams following an agile methodology. Cross functional teams including product management, product development, and UXD work on a daily basis to create a successful product that delights our customers. Working at eBay is a rewarding, challenging and inspiring experience.
What we are looking for in candidates:
- Strong work ethic – someone who takes great pride in professionalism, responsibility and being proactive
- 1-3 Years of software design and development experience working on a team
- 1+ Years of experience developing commercial software with Swift
- 1+ Years of experience developing iOS Applications
- Experience with X-Code 11x, GIT, Jira, profilers and debuggers
- Experience integrating with web services
- Solid working knowledge of mobile application design considerations
- Ability to communicate technical details to peers, product management and other team members
Working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree from a 4-year accredited US University; graduating December 2020 – June 2021.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.