EdOps specializes in the finance, student data and operations work of leading schools. Our mission is to minimize the financial, operational, and compliance demands of running a school and to support education leaders with data-driven insights to improve student outcomes. Our range of services includes finance & accounting, grants management, student data analytics & management, human resources, strategic consulting, and facilities finance support.
With a rapidly growing team of 70+ education professionals around the country, EdOps works with a range of schools and networks in multiple states to ensure operational excellence in support of student achievement.
The student data management analyst role is ideal for an individual looking to apply analytical skills in a growing company working to improve public education.
- Maintain and utilize core functions of school clients’ student information systems
- Identify and implement means for schools to more efficiently utilize their student information systems to support overall student and organizational performance
- Ensure that school is meeting all compliance requirements related to student data
- Advise schools on student accounting procedures and regulations
- Strong quantitative and Excel skills
- Commitment to education and knowledge of charter schools
- Thorough, detail-oriented and quality-conscious individual who can balance multiple assignments
- Ability to travel within region occasionally