Educator’s Ally is a highly personalized search and placement agency connecting educators, administrators, and senior leaders with independent schools throughout the country. We are assisting private/independent schools with their searches for part-time and full-time Lower, Middle and Upper School Math Teachers for the 2020-21 school year.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred
- A passion for teaching mathematics
- Experience with effective use of technology in the learning process
- A commitment to collaboration and fostering a diverse community
- Ability to form interdisciplinary connections, and integrate technology and inquiry based learning
- Experience incorporating real-world applications of mathematics into their teaching
If you are a seasoned independent school teacher, have a familiarity with independent schools or are interested in teaching in a private day or boarding schools throughout the U.S., we encourage you to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time