Enerpac is a global market leader in high-pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads. We manufacture products, from the smallest hydraulic cylinder to complete computer-operated lifting and positioning systems. Our focus is to provide customers with the most extensive line of products and accessories that maximize force-to increase productivity and make work safer and easier to perform.
Enerpac is wholly owned by Enerpac Tool Group. Enerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Enerpac Tool Group trades on the NYSE under the symbol “EPAC”.
For further information on Enerpac Tool Group and its businesses, visit the Company’s website at https://www.enerpactoolgroup.com/.
Job type (production, support, professional, managerial):
Reports To (title):
Operations/ Shipping and Receiving
Needs on 1st and 3rd shift
Summary – basic function of the role
Supply work cells with needed materials, transport materials and finished product to shipping and receiving area. Move product to designated cells for assembly and finished product on a timely basis.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Supply work cells with the integral materials to build our state of the art pumps, industrial tools and other hydraulic products or components
- Use handheld RF equipment to transact items throughout the facility in our WMS system
- Deliver components and pickup finished product from the production floor and transport to the warehouse and shipping
- Operate order picker, swing reach, and stand up forklifts to pick, put away, and move product
- Pick, verify, and pack orders for daily shipments
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- Follow safety rules of the production floor and the specific area you work in.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accurate product pick up, drop off, and count
- Exchange information with co-workers, and work effectively as part of a team.
- Cross-train in areas of distribution for smooth flow of work
- Data entry of material transactions
- Comfortable with heights
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
Experience Requirements: Previous experience in a warehouse environment is a plus – will consider those without experience with a great attitude and a willingness to learn. Forklift certification is a plus, but will train.
Ability to lift 1-30 pounds intermittently, and frequently lift 10 pounds. Employee may have to lift documents/work materials up to 75 pounds (assisted lift) in weight. Employee will have to be able to walk to a variety of primary work locations. Employee will need to listen, understand, and speak with team members at all levels within a diverse workforce. Employee will stand 100% of workday occasionally bends 90 degrees and occasionally twist 45 degrees.
Employee will be in a manufacturing environment where they may work near moving mechanical parts and may be exposed to vibration. Employee will be exposed to elevated levels of noise on the plant floor.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Key External Contacts/Clients
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the job described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Columbus, Wisconsin, United States