Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion’s ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
Learn more about your career at Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com
Are you interested in the financial markets and enjoy interacting with clients? Do you want to join a team that is at the center of it all?
The Client Services Analyst Trainee Program at Enfusion begins with comprehensive training on the investment management industry and asset classes and provides foundational training on Enfusion’s technology and services, while granting you client interaction and hands-on experience that directly impacts the success of our clients.
In a short amount of time, you will have the opportunity to build your internal network and grow your career with different pathways across the organization including client on-boarding, account management, client support delivery, or our product team. As a Client Services Analyst you will learn about our business, develop relationships, and pave your own future at Enfusion.
What You’ll Do:
- Contribute to managing client onboarding workplans, and critical milestones and tasks activities across IT, Product, Managed Services and Implementation teams
- Translate client interaction into documented requirements, workflows and onboarding action items
- Support client “go-lives” as clients begin portfolio management and trading activities on the Enfusion platform
- Set up users, funds, accounts, client configurations, reports and trading workflows
- Serve as a junior Technical Account Manager handling client inquiries, logging tickets, issues and managing escalations
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, or related field.
- 0-2 years relevant experience in client facing or analyst roles in Financial Services / FinTech industry or another relevant field
- Excellent problem-solving skills and passion for client service and building relationships
- Self-motivated, scrappy, and able to adapt to a fast-pace environment
- Ability to take initiative to handle increasing responsibility and autonomy over time
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage (Enfusion covers 100% of the premiums for employees, spouses, domestics partners and qualified dependents); a 401(k) plan with a employer match; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, an employee assistance program, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.