We’ve been waiting 185 years for you! We are looking for talented college students to join our focused, flexible, and fun 12-week internship program. An internship at Ensign-Bickford Aerospace and Defense (Space and Defense) provides real-world and hands-on experience in areas that interest you while collaborating with industry experts to solve real-world challenges!
Here at EBI we support our high-performing teams from all 4 business units:
– Ensign-Bickford Aerospace and Defense (Space and Defense)
– Honeybee Robotics (Space Robotic Systems)
– EnviroLogix (Molecular Diagnostics)
– AFB International (Pet Food Palatability)
- Assist in solving manufacturing problems, investigating process failures and implementing corrective actions
- Assist in Implementation of Lean methodologies including standard work, point of use tooling, material presentation and process improvements.
- Interface with production personnel including operators, quality inspectors, and shop floor supervisors.
- Candidate pursuing an undergraduate degree in an engineering discipline
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience with CAD and hands on experience using manufacturing tools preferred
Our 12-week internship experience gives exposure to:
- Robust projects with positive business impact
- Formal and informal feedback from managers
- Lunch & Learn sessions featuring executives from across the business
- Networking & Social Events
- Visibility to all levels of Leadership
At EBI, we LEAD. Listen to Everyone. Appreciate Differences. We respect and engage with each other, cultivating a culture of belonging and inclusion; to deliver innovative solutions.
The efforts of many talented and dedicated people make our success possible. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people from all races, genders, cultures, and experiences.
This program aligns with our values: We conduct business in a manner that reflects the highest human and ethical standards, with a commitment to mutually beneficial partnerships, and a belief in the efficacy of genuine economic and social service.
Ensign-Bickford Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.