EBAD seeks an accomplished engineer for the position of Test Engineer, reporting to the Manager, Product Development.
The Test Engineer position serves as the technical lead for environmental and functional testing as part of product development and qualification.
- Requirements Evaluation
- Test Procedure & Report Writing
- Equipment / Instrumentation Selection
- Fixture Design and Procurement
- Results / Data Interpretation
- Test Method Development, Prove-out and Documentation
The successful candidate shall have a AS/BS in an engineering. Mechanical and/or Electrical are the preferred disciplines.
Required experience includes:
- Demonstrated competency in problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Proven leadership of technical discussions including test readiness reviews.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills for interaction with teammates, test technicians, management and with customers.
- Proven ability to interpret and analyze mechanical, chemical and/or electrical specification requirements and data.
- Experience working in an aerospace industry test lab or production environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of explosive material ordnance devices is beneficial.
- Experience with all Microsoft applications including MS Project.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a number of the following areas:
- Thermal Cycling & Shock
- Temperature & Humidity
- Temperature & Vacuum / Altitude
- Random & Sine Vibration
- Classical & SRS Shock
- ICP & Charge mode Pressure Transducers
- Charge Amplifiers and Signal Conditioners
- Constant Current Supplies
- Digital and Analog Filters
- Thermocouples, Humidity Probes and Pressure Sensors