Who we are:
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
- Amazing employee flight privileges within the American Airlines global network
- Training and development programs to take your career to the next level
- Comprehensive health and life benefits (subject to location)
How will you make an impact?
• Identify creative ways to build effective talent pipelines; develop sourcing and recruiting strategies to meet staffing needs
• Manage the full recruiting life cycle
• Provide a superior experience to all stakeholders throughout the recruiting process
• Post internal and external job requisitions and screening candidates in order to hire the best of the best
• Partner with Recruitment Coordinator for the scheduling of interview sessions and to ensure the pre-employment process is successfully completed for all selected candidates
• Participate in hiring events and career fairs both locally and nationally
• Ensure compliance with Envoy policies, processes and practices; maintain current knowledge of federal, state and local employment practices and labor laws
• Involvement in departmental activities and tasks, including administrative responsibilities
• Partner with internal stakeholders and TA Team to identify creative retention initiatives
• Ability to succeed in a metrics driven environment with emphasis on time to fill (TTF), quality of hire, generating and maintaining metrics reports
What are we looking for?
• Ability to work independently and be a strong team player in an environment that is fast-paced
• Ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization
• Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to provide regular, consistent, and meaningful information to a variety of stakeholders
• Effective time-management with the ability to focus on key priorities, under tight and competing deadlines
• Strong presentation skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent amount of work experience
• Proficient in Microsoft products such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
• Proven work experience building constructive and effective relationships with internal and external customers
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Strong business acumen
• Ability to travel frequently; travel may fluctuate due to hiring needs
• Possess the legal right to work in the United States
• Recruiting experience highly desired; experience recruiting for high-volume, entry level positions through management-level positions a plus
• Familiarity of more than one applicant tracking system, i.e. iCIMS
• Familiarity of SharePoint
• Airline industry experience preferred
• Working knowledge of Sabre (passenger service system) a plus
Please note: The description is intended to provide a brief overview of the position. It’s not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, expectations, and skills required of those in this position. Duties and expectations may be subject to change at any time.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.