ERP International is currently seeking an Information Technology (IT) Intern to participate in our 2021 Summer Internship Program. ERP’s Internship Program is focused on identifying high potential and capable students and providing them with exposure and on-the-job experiences that help strengthen their skills and prepare them for their future careers. The ideal candidate for this internship is a rising Junior or Senior pursuing a degree at an accredited college or university and has a desire to pursue a career in Information Technology or a related field. This individual will work with a talented team of IT professionals and will gain hands-on experience by being involved in key tasks in support of the department’s goals. As part of the internship program, all interns will have the opportunity to collaborate with their peer group, participate in executive sessions and learn about the company and industry.
Hiring During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Due to the current COVID restrictions, this role is 100% remote. ERP provides all the tools and resources for employees to be successful in a remote work environment.
Working in a team environment, the intern will be an energetic self-starter and entrepreneur at heart. The intern will provide support to the Information Technology Department and provide support for various ERP departments and projects.
- Support the Information Technology Department with all aspects of IT and development.
- Support tasks related to SharePoint and website management.
- Support deployment and management of IT assets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other Areas of Responsibility:
- Support other Corporate Departments as required
- Provide general administrative support to additional departments and assist with special projects, as needed.
- Rising junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree studying Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, able to work independently while meeting specific deadlines.
- Experience with computer programs (MS Office, etc.).
- Previous experience providing IT support.
- 3.0 or higher GPA.