eSimplicity is seeking a talented Business Administrative Intern to join our intern team.
Who We Are
Launched in 2016, eSimplicity is creating an elegantly connected, digitally enhanced and well-communicated world. The team delivers Healthcare IT, Cybersecurity, and Telecommunications solutions that improve the life and health of millions of Americans while defending our national interests on the battlefield. Our Digital Services engineers are building modern systems that help improve healthcare quality, expand care coverage, and lower cost, including fighting fraud, waste and abuse. Our Telecommunications engineering team helps the DoD implement spectrum (Radio Frequency) management on both national and international stages. We also have a cleared engineering team that helps the Department of Homeland Security protect our national security interests.
- Assist senior leadership and other departments with administrative support including but not limited to research, business analysis, business development, advanced correspondence and general support
- Accurately format documents and input data into specific databases
- Efficiently run reports and manually review records to determine the success of the company’s marketing campaigns
- Produce, distribute, and receive various eSimplicity corporate communications
- Create agendas, prepare materials, and take notes for various team and/or stakeholder meetings
- Participate in eSimplicity brainstorming sessions and team meetings
- Other administrative duties and responsibilities as assigned