We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Development Sourcing Assistant to join our Evergreen Family!
Evergreen Enterprises is a leader in the wholesale distribution of gift, garden, and home decor, as well as strategic licensed products. We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Product Development Assistant to join our Product Development team based at our corporate office in beautiful Richmond, Virginia. The right candidate for this role is excellent at Excel, Word and Power Point, thrives in a fast-paced work environment, and is confident in their skills and always looking to grow in knowledge, responsibility and opportunity.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Fluently utilize proprietary systems in the input and management of Product Data for both external and internal constituents with accountability for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist in the communication with overseas Vendors and Agents related to the ordering, tracking and delivery of Product Quotes, Product and Packaging Samples, Artwork files, and other related documents and information.
- Assess and qualify the Data provided by Vendors and Agents with an ability to recognize inconsistency and/or incompleteness of Data.
- Assist in the review of Product Details and Catalog Copy in a support role as part of the Catalog execution process.
- Assist in the Product turnover process across teams with attention to accuracy of information and ability to meet deadlines.
- Organize and maintain new product samples.
- Assist in resolution of customer care issues, including coordination of quality control solutions across internal and external teams.
- Assist in the research of in-depth market, industry and competitive positioning.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Answer questions from Territory managers on our workforce “Facebook” account
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 years of related product development or similar retail experience required
- Ability to prioritize numerous, simultaneous projects for best results
- Excellent in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Thrive in fast-paced, energetic environment
- Ability to shift priorities and deadlines with extreme agility
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills, with internal and external audiences
- Driven to succeed in dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, highly organized, sense of urgency