Candidate will support the Maintenance Support Engineering Group in the following capacities:
- Test data validation and review
- Review test results alongside Maintenance Support engineers using vendor software, understanding engineering specifications, etc.
- Summer Infrared
- Upload test files to Cascade, both present and historical
- Ex: items currently uploaded to Doble. Will need to convert to PDF first.
- Update and maintain equipment calibration documentation (FLIR, Megger, Doble, etc) to ensure that testing equipment is serviced properly and in a timely fashion as that it provides accurate data
- Maximo & Material Support
- Assist with stock coding, PO’s
- Update drawings and documentation to match
- Update/add material pictures to Maximo
- Assist with commonly used Maximo items booklet
- Parts research and acquisition
- Help order material and complete items from action item list
- Assist in researching parts to ensure compatibility and propose adding parts to Maximo
- Participate in site visits as available to examine equipment condition
- Assist in storm restoration activities
- Other duties as identified and assigned
Student should be pursuing a B.S. Engineering
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor