Title: Tape Operator / Tape Librarian
40 hours per week Job
1-2 years contract
700 Broadway Denver CO 80203
6087 Technology Parkway Midland GA 31820
220 Virginia Avenue Indianapolis IN 46204
3039 Cornwallis Rd, RTP NC 27709
1000 Belleview St Dallas TX 75215
11501 Burnet Road, Austin, TX 78758
Client is looking for:
“Familiar with tapes and experience in a data center environment” is a “nice to have” – not a must have requirement.
However, candidates need to be familiar with
• General IT concepts
• Have a good typing speed
• Ability to navigate Windows OS with ease
• Recent or near-graduation college grads with a 2-year Associates IT degree are good
• Career changers
• Military personnel transitioning into civilian life
• Students enrolled at Community Colleges
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Including but not limited to the following:
- Provide customer assistance using all types of communication and media.
- Perform Tape Operations console commands, understand media related messages and action as needed. Report any issues to Shift Lead/Supervisor/Manager.
- Understand and utilize communication and work tools (e.g. phone, e-mail, turnover tools, fax, client training tools, other client specific work tools, etc.)