For more than 30 years Falcon Heating and Air Conditioning has been a leading HVAC company, providing the DC,MD, VA area with exceptional customer service and quality work. Join our ever growing team and see why we are one of the best HVAC companies in the region.
We are seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative for our Production Department.
Ideal candidates have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, are detail oriented, and team players.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls and communications
- Dispatch and deploy staff, vehicles, and/or units based on communications received
- Schedule and is the primary point of contact for various field employees
- Data entry work
- Maintain calm communication with and provide instruction to incoming callers
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Positive Attitude
- Great work ethic
- Regular attendance and punctual
- Demonstrate longevity in previous places of employment
- Days and hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Working beyond the scope of these core hours may be necessary depending on the needs of the business.
- Dispatch experience
- HVAC experience
- Medical and vision insurance with 55% of your premium covered by Falcon
- Dental insurance
- Supplementary insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Parental leave
- Bereavement leave