Open & closing dates
- 07/19/2021 to 07/26/2021
- This job will close when we have received 100 applications which may be sooner than the closing date. Learn more
Pay scale & grade
- IC 13
- $106,471 to $138,413 per year
- Term – Temporary – Not to Exceed 2 Years with with the option to extend based on workload and funding availability.
In this position, your typical assignments will include:
- Analyzing and advising management on the effectiveness of programs and operations and the productivity and efficiency of organization and resource utilization.
- Improving Program Delivery with data analytic products that inform leadership and enable data-driven decision making.
- Providing technical leadership and direction to less senior staff members.
- Utilizing advanced quantitative and quantitative analytical techniques and methodologies.
- Implementing best practices in data analytics to ensure agile, dynamic, and responsive support of disasters and end-to-end lifecycle grants management.
- Leveraging FEMA Enterprise Data Warehouse to profile key metrics and identify overall disaster repair and risk management projects.
- Supporting internal/external stakeholder engagement to enhance Recovery Division missions.
- Developing timely and relevant tools, reports, data models, and GIS Interactive Mapping.
The qualification requirements listed below must be met within 30 days of the closing date of the announcement.
You qualify for this position at the IC-13 level (starting salary $106,471) if you possess the following: One full year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade (IC-12) in the Federal Service. This experience may have been gained in the federal government, a state or local government, a non-profit organization, the private sector, or as a volunteer; however, your resume must clearly describe at least one year of specialized experience. Specialized experience for this position includes:
- Developing solutions based on data analysis to improve organizational efficiency;
- Providing oversight, direction, or leadership to subordinate staff members; and,
- Providing technical assistance to stakeholders regarding program operations, policies, or goals.
Conditions of Employment
- You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Travel will be required.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- Selective service registration is required for males born after 12/31/59.
- Please review “Other Information” section for additional key requirements.