The Research and Information Systems (RIS) section manages and supports the use of all information technology in the Division of International Finance. This includes managing and supporting office automation activities, as well as the maintenance of economic databases and the statistical, graphical, and economic analysis of economic data.
RIS is seeking an undergraduate intern to work with the section’s Technology Analysts in support and development of internal web pages and applications and/or in support of the Division’s big data and cloud infrastructure work. The intern may also engage with other special development projects or initiatives occuring next summer.
Qualifications – External
Education/Experience: Current undergraduate student studying Information Technology (IT), Data Analytics/Visualization, Computer Programming, System Engineering, IT operations, or related field. Second and Third-year students preferred.
Skills/Knowledge: Experience with Linux, R, Python, Git/GitLab, WordPress, or SQL is useful but not required if the candidate has similar experience or applicable coursework.
- Upload a copy of your resume
- This internship can be completed virtually
- US Citizenship is required
- Must be current student, graduating from your program fall 2022 or later.
- COVID-19 vaccination is required as a condition of employment, unless a legally required exemption applies.