Please submit applications here: https://frbog.taleo.net/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=22676
The Workforce Planning and Analytics function is responsible for supporting and enabling talent management practices by setting workforce planning strategies based on a comprehensive assessments based on both qualitative and quantitative data.
In addition, the function is responsible for performing statistical analysis on large data sets to inform leadership and help them make data driven decisions. Additional responsibilities include reporting, development of sophisticated and interactive dashboards.
Main responsibilities of the internship includes:
- Helping with Tableau dashboard builds
- Statistical analysis on large workforce data sets, with findings and recommendation
- Development of briefing decks
- Respond to various customer request for data reporting and analysisHelp with data clean up, organization and transformation
- Preferably the intern is seeking a degree data analysis, statistics, information technology
Required to have intermediate proficiency with statistical analysis, expert in Excel and foundational knowledge of Tableau.
Prefer experience with statistical tools like R and/or Python.
This internship can be completed as a hybrid position including in-person and virtual work arrangements. US Citizenship is required for all Board internships and applicants must be current students, graduating from their program fall 2022 or later.
Learn more about our internship program: https://www.federalreserve.gov/careers-internships.htm