Fête, a New York-based full-service event company, produces some of the most innovative and extraordinary events in the world today. Each event is highly customized and reflects the personality and essence of the client, whether it be an individual, corporation or non-profit organization. These events go beyond just great design; they tell a story, from start to finish, through carefully curated details and touchpoints. Integrating highly personalized design with the finest in dining and drinking experiences, music, entertainment and surprises, Fete events are famed for their incredible energy and where no guest wants to leave. Visit Feteny.com for more info.
Positions are available in both our event planning or design groups. Fall job may involve both domestic and international travel.
• Assist in the planning, implementing and manage of events
• Research, negotiate contracts and coordinate with hotels, caterers, photographers, transportation and other miscellaneous vendors
• Administrative support for planning and design teams
• Maintain budgets, manage logistics and billing for all events
• Participate in the creative development of each event
• Source and research custom items for events
Design Responsibilities focus on the operations, management and design of events.
Requirements for Planning Intern:
• Demonstrate superior organizational and written communications skills as well as ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• High-energy; proactive and forward thinking; strong client management skills
• Able to work independently as well as part of team
• Possess a passion for events as a well as life-style: culture, food, wine, design, music
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Flexibility to work long hours in preparation for events
Visit feteny.com to learn more.