FEVO is dedicated to changing the way e-commerce works. Our white-label solution enables brands to make any purchase shareable. When a customer transacts, The Social Cart™ opens seamlessly on page so they can share their favorite selections, invite friends, and purchase together in just a few clicks. The checkout flow becomes a social experience, a space for groups to connect and communities to form. Brands capture more data, while building their own social graphs and identifying valuable customers – all on the brand’s site with one line of code. Our dynamic team spans the globe, all sharing the vision of revolutionizing how we buy.
We are looking for a Product Designer with service design experience and a passion for solving complex problems, someone who will become an integral part of the company’s exciting new chapter. To be successful at Fevo, you will be an Intrapreneur (think about the team, product and customer as parts of your own business, Data Driven (us data and research to back up your work) and be a Facilitator (leading stakeholders and partners through brainstorming sessions in a collaborative fashion).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Collaborate with Product, other Design Team Members, and Engineering to innovate and define all our products.
- Lead project end-to end, creating the approach, managing the scope and ambiguous project boundaries.
- Conduct research and share insights to inform design decision with colleagues
- Demonstrate a passion for learning
- Distill customer needs with evolving technologies to come up with solutions that make the most complex simple, new products ingenious.
- Challenge the norm
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Master’s degree or PhD in industrial design, human-computer interaction, or similar field preferred
- 5+ years of experience with user experience design
- 5+ years of experience designing digital products or designing omni-channel services
- 5+ years’ experience with standard digital design tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq, Axure, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience leading projects and other designers
- 5+ years of experience with information architecture
- 5+ years of experience creating prototypes at various levels of fidelity
- In-depth knowledge and experience within at least one relevant design discipline (i.e. Systems Design, Business Design, Information Architecture, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design)
- Deep expertise in design thinking/human-centered design
- Demonstrated experience working in a team of product managers, engineers, analysts and others focused on web or mobile applications.
- Excellent problem-solving and relationship management skills
- Storytelling skills and passion for sharing ideas. You share early and often. You know your work is not sacred, and getting buy in from stakeholders – and making them feel included in the process – benefits everyone
- Willingness to teach the team what you know while being humble enough to learn from others
- You don’t need constant supervision, reminders, or self-assurances – we’re all motivated, organized, self-starters
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Stock option program
- Robust insurance coverage
- 6 months paid parenthood leave
- 2 weeks paw-ternity leave
- Unlimited PTO
- NYC HQ in the heart of Meatpacking District
- Flexible work location (work remotely, in NYC HQ, or hybrid approach)
- Complimentary Wellness programs
- Abundant FEVO swag
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.