C#/.NET Developer Job Description
Fitzgerald Auto Malls, a family owned and operated automotive dealership group, is looking for a self-motivated .NET developer. The candidate would work directly with other .NET developers and would work with Senior Management to develop tools and websites to assist with business goals.
The candidate would be responsible for full stack development, from HTML/CSS to .NET to SQL Server. In addition, the candidate should possess the ability to gather and understand requirements independently, build and test applications/websites in an efficient manner and communicate effectively. Also, the candidate should be able to maintain, learn and upgrade existing legacy applications and websites.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· 3-10 years of experience in .NET Development
· Experience with .NET MVC
o Working knowledge of ORMs like Dapper and Entity Framework
o Working knowledge of Web APIs
o Working knowledge of LINQ
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
o Working knowledge of T-SQL
o Working knowledge of creating Stored Procedures/View/Jobs
· Experience working with Windows Server and IIS
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills