The Business Systems Analyst be based in Buffalo Grove, IL. In this position, you will be responsible for administering and maintaining the MES & ERP information systems to ensure that they function reliably and in accordance with user needs. Responsible for analyzing complex business problems, design and implement in order to solve them with automated systems in order to make them more efficient. Responsible for providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective, in order to provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Support the IT MES system development projects team for the business.
- Analyze, design, code, and test new systems and system enhancements in line with the deliverables of the IT projects.
- Install, configure, administer, and maintain most complex information systems and associated hardware, in accordance with technical specifications, so that the organization’s information systems function reliably.
- Working with the users to enable you to effectively gather their requirements and allow you to prepare detailed program specifications and then coordinate system implementation.
- Communicate with system users; and investigate, trouble-shoot, and resolve system problems so that user problems are resolved quickly and satisfactorily.
- Develop a testing schedule that fits around the business requirements as well as producing an applicable user manual.
- Provide training and help with vetting any system development or enhancements made.
- May coach or provide guidance to lower-level support analysts.
- Develop impromptu reports according to users’ requests, SSRS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening Skills
- Monitors project progress, timelines, and budget constraints to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery.
- Developing full validation documentation and testing protocols (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- Develop applications in compliance with FDA regulations for Pharma, Medical Devices, or Healthcare manufacturing processes
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Minimum 4 years of industry experience working with SQL
- BS/BA in Computer Science preferred,
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Open Flexibility (24 on-call rotation)
- Knowledge and Expertise of Programming
- .Net, Java or Related Experiences
- Hardware experience
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Loftware Experience
- Zebra Printers experience
- MES experience
- FlexFlow experience
- MESPro Expereince
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers