Fluke is leading the world in creating software, test tools and technology that will support customers today and in the future. We are a customer-obsessed market leader with a strong reputation for reliability, quality and safety.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (www.fortive.com), Fluke is a global corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. Driven by the successful Fortive Business System, Fluke offers the passion of a startup with the resources of a Fortune 500 company. We are focused on the growth of our individual employees, teams and the Fluke brand.
We are looking for an energetic self-motivated individual to work directly with our Customer Success (CS) team. Our products and services are successful in part because they are very effective but also because of our commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience. The successful candidate in this role will be passionate about supporting the CS team in their mission to provide proactive strategic support and guidance to customers and expand Fluke Digital Systems’s business and product offering.
• Support Xcelerate initiatives through compiling targeted client lists and facilitating outbound call and email campaigns.
• Support existing account expansion initiatives by researching client demographics, building business development campaigns and facilitating outbound call and email activities.
• Provide support to the Services team on ongoing and ad hoc administrative projects.
• Update existing Salesforce records with current customer data and initiate report generation on an as needed basis.
• Craft SOP documentation and update document libraries.
• Research and build strategic sales expansion plans for top accounts.
• Support Fluke tools and sensor sales through collaboration with customer success managers. Facilitate prospecting activities within existing accounts.
• Work successfully with all levels of the organization internally and partners externally
• Must currently be enrolled at an accredited college or university.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to figure out how things should work, and to identify patterns and trends.
• Strong organizational skills, and an absolute focus on work quality.
• A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
• Detail-oriented with ability to meet deadlines, both prescribed and self-imposed
• Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously.
• Proven interpersonal management skills and exceptional business acumen
Primary Location:North America-United States-FL-Bonita Springs