Based on a 30 to 40-hour week, you can get not only experience, but you will also get the sense of accomplishment! We are not a very big company, so together we grow and you grow! That is a great deal and experience for an entry-level role.
Language skill required: English, Mandarin (preferred)
Forbest Products Co, a global manufacturer & wholesaler of sewer inspection cameras, is looking for full-time Warehouse & Customer Service Assistant at our Newark, DE location to process and manage shipment, provide customer support, answer questions, resolve issues, and products repairs! You will be able to:
- Engage in a fully training program to teach you what you need to know and what you need to do(invest in you)
- Process shipment (shipping/receiving) during your entire shift from different customers and different platforms (get variety)
- Perform necessary repairs step by step (get your feet wet)
- Use a computer to navigate various screens to process shipment, file RMA form & report and manage inventory (improve computer & management skills)
- Listen to issues, empathize and solve customer issues (be a problem-solver)
- Recommend new products or services to each customer (make a difference for someone)
- Cooperate with other colleagues (learn the entire daily office work)
- In charge of the inventory to optimize our warehouse (learn the entire supply chain)!