Head of Technology Platforms
Career Communications Group has an opportunity available for a leader and a forward thinker, who is passionate about their work and our collective team success. If you can thrive in new territory, work well in established teams, embrace new challenges with optimism, structure and dependability, then we are interested.
In this position, you will be a part of our team as the Head of Technology Platforms. You will design and implement systems for the persistent development and deployment of our digital experience platforms and environments. In this position, our team and our partners will rely on you for strategy, design, implementation, and team supervision. As a technology leader, you will interface directly with senior leadership, our partners, and clients as required.
Career Communications Group has over 35 years of trust in the field of diversity solutions for STEM-based industries, government agencies, and universities, providing services for the top technology industries around the world. In this position, your proven track record is a must, but we are most inspired by our team members that are not only good but looking for ways to grow and innovate.
- Strong leadership skills, with an emphasis on good communication
- Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Software Engineering Backgrounds are preferred.
- Relationship building approach, and customer success
- Expertise in user-access platforms and security
- Web development, CMS, eCommerce, Cloud, coding, and applications architecture
- Web-based platform best practices and operations protocols
- Server administration
- Marketing and sales experience is a plus
- Regular Team briefings – keep senior leadership informed and up to date on all critical or overall health and efficiency needs of platforms. Anticipate and provide solutions for our digital platforms as the needs of our clients, partners and internal teams evolve.
- Partner briefings, Demonstrations and External Integrations
- Server-side App and or Functionality Integration: Third-Party Application Integration, install, integration, or communication with server-side data and files (ex: Zoom, Live-media, Multimedia Files, Virtual Reality, Gamification, 3-D Environment, custom scripting)
- Web to Web Integration: Our sites need to communicate with third-party websites/services (ex: Registration, User Passport, User Activity Analytics)
- Recover and Redundancy Protocols: If the system goes down, secondary processes are vital
- Help Desk: Recommend or develop a help-desk solution for internal and external users. Technical Lead is the primary contact for troubleshooting