Foureyes® is a category-creating software company that uses a unique dataset to help businesses track, protect, engage, and sell better. (See more at foureyes.io.) Already rapidly-growing, Foureyes is continuing to dominate as evidenced by exponential growth and winning awards from the 2020 Company of the Year from Technology Association of Oregon to Most Innovative Solution of 2020 from DrivingSales. We are currently looking to add a Product Operations Associate to our Data Collection Team.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special. As many business owners can attest, the digital age has dramatically changed customer expectations and the role of sales. Foureyes supports smarter sales and marketing with technology built on our patented sales intelligence platform, Foureyes®.
The Product Operations Associate will work as part of the Data Collection Team on projects and tasks to ensure the overall health, stability, and growth of our platform.
You are responsible for task and project management of Foureyes data collection operational work in support of the Product Manager. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Managing tasks (ex. QA schedule) for a small team of Data Integrity Specialists
- Creating and managing processes to ensure data integrity and quality, including monitoring error reports and resolving issues that don’t need to be escalated to a developer
- Managing client, vendor, and internal stakeholder communication to support integrations
- Understanding user/client needs to facilitate gathering requirements and user stories for new integrations
- Acting as a subject matter expert on Foureyes data and data collection system configuration options to support/facilitate conversations with clients, vendors, and internal stakeholders
- As a Product Operations Associate, you should be able to take the high level prioritization input outlined by the Product Manager and manage down to the task level without a high degree of supervision
- Experience working with a software engineering team (or similar technical team) and comfort communicating with developers (you aren’t a developer yourself, but you understand enough to have productive conversations to solve problems and move projects forward)
- Experience working with large data sets
- Analytical problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail (you spot the error or data discrepancy that most people miss)
- Highly organized
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years experience in related role
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days – in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace
At Foureyes, we believe your ability to build, think creatively, and solve problems is best accessed when you have the freedom to be yourself. Inclusion is not a nice-to-have; it is a must-have. The bedrock of an inclusive culture is our ability to celebrate and harness the unique perspectives our diversity provides in the building process. While an org structure exists to provide clarity around how ideas get communicated, we are all equal as coworkers, and we are committed to careful and continued introspection around how to best be an equitable, fair, and inclusive workplace that celebrates you for being you.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Foureyes is dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect, and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Foureyes is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.