FP1 Strategies LLC is a full-service agency based in Arlington, Virginia specializing in political campaigns work focused on coalition building, grassroots mobilization, advertising, digital engagement and message development.
FP1 Strategies is looking for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to join our Information Technology team. Reporting to the IT Director, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
As of July 2021, our office has reopened and resumed an in-person work environment.
- Responsible for monthly account audits supporting IT Director in coordination with all departments.
- Report on the status of accounts payable.
- Manage IT receipts and support monthly budget.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors.
- Vendor support service calls/coordination.
- Produce monthly software license reports.
- Order equipment as well as other IT accessories and peripherals.
- Shipping and equipment pickup.
- Provide conference room scheduling support.
- Perform daily systems checks and walk throughs.
- Maintain and track inventory.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience as an Accounts Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or another relevant administrative role.
- Experience with software license management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Comfortable working and communicating with individuals at all levels including various vendors and contacts outside of the firm.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and discretion when handling sensitive information.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Benefits for full-time positions receive:
We offer competitive compensation with opportunity for a year-end bonus, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer a paid maternity leave program and paid vacation and sick leave. In addition, we have a generous flex time schedule around holidays that allows work from home opportunities.
FP1 Strategies is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.